Shandong Lifeng Bank
Introduction to film warehousing
Structural features of the sheet cement silo of Shandong Lifengxing Engineering Machinery Co., Ltd.:
1. The assembled cement silo (cement tank) has a cylindrical structure, with four round tube legs supporting the entire silo at the bottom. The entire silo is made of steel structure and welded; there is a dust collector and a pressure safety valve on the top.
1. Cement tanks are usually used as supporting products for concrete mixing stations (buildings).
2. It is suitable for loading bulk cement and dry fly ash. It is rainproof, moisture-proof, and easy to use. The specifications and sizes can also be made according to customer requirements.
3. It is generally a cylindrical support structure. The upper part is equipped with dust removal equipment to prevent dust leakage. The lower part is equipped with an arch breaking device to prevent powder from agglomerating, allowing the powder to be discharged smoothly. It is also equipped with material level sensing equipment to control the contents of the warehouse at any time. Material usage.
4. Generally, a bulk cement conveyor truck is used to transport the powder gas into the silo; depending on the structure of the cement silo, there are generally two ways to unload the material. One is to connect the lower part with a screw conveyor, and use the screw conveyor to send the powder into the silo. Measurement, the second is to use pneumatic conveying (for cement tanks with special structures).
The steel structure part of the warehouse body, ladders, guardrails, feeding pipes, dust collectors, pressure safety valves, high and low material level gauges, discharge valves, etc. Description of the dust removal system, arch breaking device, and material level device:
1. Dust removal system: The top of the cement silo is equipped with an electric dust removal device, which can effectively absorb suspended particles in the silo and reduce pollution to the surrounding environment.
2. Arch breaking device: The lower cone of the cement silo is equipped with an air blowing arch breaking device. A small electromagnetic reversing valve located in the air control box is used to control the release of compressed air to break the arch of cement and powder to avoid accumulation of powder and cause clogged.
3. Material level device: The cement silo material level device can sense the storage height of materials in the silo.
2. Assembled cement silos (tanks) are suitable for loading bulk cement and dry fly ash. They are rainproof, moisture-proof, and easy to use: generally 50t, 100t, 200t, 300t, 400t, 500t, 800T, 1000T, 1500T, 2000T, 3000T and other specifications. It can also be made according to the size required by users.
Shandong Lifengxing assembled cement silos (tanks) are generally cylindrical support structures with dust removal equipment on the upper part to prevent dust leakage. The lower part of the assembled cement tanks are equipped with arch breaking devices to prevent dust from agglomerating and enable smooth discharge of powder.