1: In the mining and production process of raw ore, lump ore, limestone, dolomite, bauxite, raw coal and other raw materials, a large amount of dust will be generated on many process equipment, making it difficult to meet standard production conditions and exhaust gas emissions to meet emission standards. It has an impact on the atmospheric environment and human health, so the dust generated at the dust generation point must be controlled.
2: The mine dust collector is a novel bag dust collector. It uses the high-frequency pulse airflow generated by the back blower. When the dust collector is continuously operating, it blows into the filter bags one by one through the rotating arm to make the bag wall Micro-vibration is carried out at a frequency of 1000 to 1500 Hz to remove dust accumulation on the surface of the filter bag.
Three: Dust removal in mineral processing plants can be divided into two categories: on-site dust removal and centralized dust removal systems. On-site dust removal generally refers to a dust removal method in which a dust collector and a fan are combined into an integrated dust removal unit, which is located directly above the dust point and absorbs and purifies dust-containing gases by itself. Centralized dust removal system generally refers to a dust removal method that funnels the exhaust air from multiple dust raising points into a large dust collector to purify dust-containing gases.
The dust collector of the mineral processing plant uses the high-frequency pulse air flow generated by the back blower to blow into the filters one by one through the rotating arm when the dust collector is continuously operating.
Dust removal characteristics of mineral processing plant dust collector
The high-frequency pulse airflow generated by the back-blowing fan is used to blow into the filter bags one by one through the rotating arm while the dust collector is continuously operating, causing the bag wall to vibrate slightly at a frequency of 1000 to 1500 Hz to achieve the desired stability on the surface of the filter bag. Gathering dust.
Four: Components of dust collector in mineral processing plant
The structure consists of a dust collector cover, a rotating cover removal device, a clean room, a bag changing inlet, an observation hole, and an air outlet. Flower plate, filter bag, filter bag frame, filter bag guide, filter chamber cylinder, air inlet, and inlet door. Including positioning support frame, ash hopper, star-shaped ash discharge valve, and support. It consists of a rotating arm, a nozzle, a circle back-blowing mechanism, a circulating air duct, a back-blowing air duct, a back-blowing fan, and a spiral arm deceleration mechanism.
Working principle of dust removal equipment in mineral processing plant
The dust-containing gas enters the volute cyclone from the air duct. The dust runs along the inner wall of the dust removal equipment casing under the action of centrifugal force. The coarse dust is separated and enters the ash hopper. The fine dust passes through the dust filter bag with the gas and becomes clean gas. The fan discharges into the atmosphere, and the fine powder is blocked by the dust filter bag on the outer surface and falls into dust cake to achieve the purpose of dust removal and purification.
The dust collector of the mineral processing plant is a low-energy dust removal, external filter type bag dust collector. Its filter bag adopts a flat bag, and the cross-sectional shape of the dust filter bag is made into a trapezoid or wedge shape. Compared with circular filter bags, under the premise that the filtration load per unit area of the filter cloth is the same, it occupies a small area and has a compact structure, that is, more filtering area can be placed in the unit volume. Compared with other types of bag dust collectors, its comprehensive performance has many advantages. For this reason, our company uses a mechanical rotary back-blowing flat bag dust collector to remove dust from the mine crusher in the quarry and stone factory. Compared with the pulse bag dust collector commonly used in China, the mechanical rotary back-blowing flat bag dust collector has the following characteristics: the shell is designed according to the volute-type inlet of the cyclone dust collector, which can act as a local cyclone and reduce the load on the filter bag. During the production process of the quarry plant, dust will be generated on many process equipment. In order to ensure that the dust-generating points in the quarry plant meet the standard production conditions and the exhaust gas emissions meet the emission standards, the dust generated at the dust-generating points must be controlled. This dust collector has been widely used in quarries and stone quarries, and has achieved ideal operating results.
Five: Characteristics of dust collector in mineral processing plant
1. The shell is designed according to the volute-type inlet of the cyclone dust collector, which can act as a local cyclone and reduce the load on the filter bag. The shape of the cylindrical vault has uniform stress and good anti-explosion performance.
2. The equipment is equipped with a high-pressure fan for back-blow cleaning, which is not limited by the air source conditions of the use site. It has fewer wearing parts, is easy to maintain, and operates reliably. It overcomes the shortcomings of compressed air pulse cleaning and the long range of back-blow air. , long filter bags can be used to make full use of space and occupy a small area.
3. The trapezoidal flat bag is arranged in the cylinder body, with a simple and compact structure and a high filtering area index. Under the action of back-blowing air, the trapezoidal flat bag has a large amplitude. It only needs one vibration to shake off the dust, which is beneficial to extending the life of the filter bag.
4. Using the resistance of the dust collector as a signal, it can automatically control the rotation and reverse blowing of dust, and automatically adjust the cleaning cycle depending on the concentration of the inlet.
5. The upper cover of this equipment is divided into multiple pieces and can be opened at will. It is very convenient to change bags and maintain.
6. After several designs of this equipment, the inlet concentration does not need to be limited to 15 g/m3. Even if it is 150 g/m3, there is no need to add a cyclone dust collector. This equipment has the function of cyclone dust collector.